New Award for 2012 – Nominations for Farming Life “FQAS Farmer of the Year”
LMC Sponsor Northern Bank and Farming Life Awards 2012
As part of the 20 year FQAS celebrations LMC have teamed up with the Farming Life and Northern Bank Awards to sponsor a new award within the “Farming Awards” category. This award will be for “FQAS Farmer of the Year”.
To enter this award category simply complete the entry form payingattention to the criteria set out below. FQAS farmers can enter themselves or the award can be nominated by third parties. The various ways to obtain entry forms for the awards are as follows:
– Download from Farming Life website – http://www.farminglife.com/
– By calling Julie Bailie on (028) 38 395504
– Through Farming Life Newspaper
– By e-mailing email@example.com
The awards will offer farmers and the businesses operating in the industry a great opportunity to showcase their achievements and increase their profile. The awards will be promoted extensively through Farming Life and will culminate in a gala dinner and awards ceremony in November 2012.
– Entrants should demonstrate evidence of compliance with the FQAS Standard
– Entrants should highlight how being a member of FQAS has been of advantage to their business.
– Entrants should illustrate how they stand out from their competitors