LMC has recently been the subject of a strategic review of its role, responsibilities and structures. As a consequence of this review LMC has developed a new mission statement which is to support, examine & inform the marketing and development of the Northern Ireland beef and sheep meat industry.
LMC has developed a strategic plan which is focused on the achievement of 6 key strategic objectives over the three years of the strategic plan. Our strategy objectives include:
- The industry is equipped with the tools to encourage its commercial development.
- A better-informed industry, and general public.
- Advising and influencing the policy making process.
- Facilitating industry relationships, with impartiality, and integrity.
- To be a relevant customer focused organisation that stakeholders understand, and meets their agreed requirements.
- To have in place an effective, efficient and sustainable organisation.
To download a copy of the LMC Strategic Plan 2021-2024 please click here